Rechercher Dans Ce Blog

07 mars 2013

DJ BENBUS - BENBUS STYLE VOL.10

01. DJ Benbus - Intro
02. Cash Out feat Akon, Fabolous, Young Jeezy & Yo Gotti - Cashin' Out (Remix)
03. Travis Porter - All About A Sack
04. Estelle feat Janelle Monae- Do My Thing
05. DJ Khaled feat Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne - Take It To The Head (Remix)
06. Drake feat Lil Wayne - HYFR (Hell Yeah F#ckin Right) (Remix)
07. Big Sean, Pusha T, 2 Chainz & Kanye West - Mercy (Remix)
08. Mac Miller - Lucky A#s B#itch
09. B.O.B - Ray Bands (Remix)
10. Nicki Minaj feat 2 Chainz - Beez In The Trap
11. Ace Hood - Luv Her (Remix)
12. Meek Mill - Flexin On Em
13. Wacka Flocka feat Trey Songz - I Don't Really Care
14. Future feat Rick Ross & T.I. - Magic (Remix)
15. DJ Drama feat Young Jeezy, T.I., Ludacris & Future - We In This B#tch
16. Bei Major feat Wacka Flocka Flame - Lights Down Low (Remix)
17. Nicki Minaj - HOV Lane
18. Swizz Beatz feat A$ap Rock - Street Knock
19. Meek Mill - Lean Wit It
20. Nicki Minaj feat Lil Wayne - Roman Reloaded
21. N.O.R.E feat Styles P & Raekwon - Google That
22. Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops
23. Nas - The Down
24. T.I. - I Need Dollas
25. N.O.R.E feat Busta Rhymes, The Game & Wacka Flocka Flame - Lehhhgooo
26. Tyga feat Nicki Minaj - Muthaf#cka Up
27. Tyga feat Lil Wayne - Faded (Remix)
28. Joe Moses - I Do It For The Ratches (Remix)
29. Tyga feat Wale, Fabolous, Young Jeezy & T.I. - Rack City (Remix)
30. Wale feat Rick Ross & Meek Mill - Ambition